Sunday, January 31, 2010

What does Selena Gomez use on her face?

What does Selena Gomez use on her face?
It's like perfect; glowing and flawless.

I dont have any pimples, or acne.
But I have some dark spots under my eye.
And my face is multicolored. Well, not really; but I don't know how else to put it.
Some parts of my face are darker than the other.
So how can I rid of this and make my face flawless like Selena's?

I don't want needless comments about how Selena doesn't have a great face. Just answer.

2 comments:

  1. she probly has primer or a very sheer foundation. your "multicolored" face is actually called discoloration, and lots of people hav it. primer helps even out ur skintone, and can help dark spots. a highlighter (not the marker, its a kind of makeup) can make your face glow with just a little on your cheekbones and under ur eyes. also, drinking lots of water can make ur skin healthier and hav a glow to it.i dont know what selena does, but thats wat most people do. Source(s): years of makeup and dermatology tv shows and researching online.

    ReplyDelete